Tuesday 18 March 2014

Photography Application

'Nala on the Edge'
Using the filter from Photoshop Express, taken on my iPad, filter i used is called Carmine. I aslso boosted up the contrast and made the shadows and highlights stronger.
'Cat Shrine'
Again using the Carmine filter with my Photoshop app. I like how it has picked the shadow to put some splattered red colour in it.
'Everyday Magic Glass'
This is what i see while on the bus everyday, going back and forth from Otara to the North Shore, i have often pondered why does this, spiral of the spectrum of light. I think it is because my sun glasses have a UV protective layer over them, and combined with the bus's glass this must have a splitting affect on the sunlight. Sometimes there are more than one, and each time i see them they are in different places. I find it fascinating and definitely makes the bus ride in more interesting.a
'Silhouette in Bus'
Again using the Photoshop Express App, all i have done to this picture of me on the bus is, boost up the contrast to make my silhouette more prominent, and then i put a pink tint over the top to make it a little more abstract.
'Broken Mirror Portrait'
For this piece i used the Carmine effect on my photoshop express app. I thought it would work well because there is alot of red on my cover of my ipad, but i also like how in the centre of the 'Net of Being' is negative. it makes for an interesting photo!
'Anyone Feel Like Lunch?'
I found this on my way from the bus to class, i put the carmine effect on.

No comments:

Post a Comment