Monday 16 June 2014

Moving Image: Assassin's Creed Cover and still from pain and gain


Whats Working?
I think what is working about my rendition of Assassin's Creed cover is the costume that i am wearing is reminiscent of the one Etzio Aldetore is wearing. Also the way my hands are streched out as if i had hidden daggers, ( my little spear will do).

Whats not working?
I dont like how i am wearing pale jeans :( 
And my shoes could possibly be more appropriate. Also if the lighting was more in the centre of my body the composition would be better. 

Whats next? 
I might try putting myself in the centre of the lights.
I will wear black jeans, with big boots.
I will have a wrist bracelet that had some kind of pointed object at the hand.     



Whats Working?
I this works because we are in the same positions as in Pain and Gain, and i have the silver tape on my head. Fabian is restraining me in the chair, which is as is happening in P&G. Also fabian has his sleeve up to make it appear as if he is wearing a siglet.

Whats not working?
i think the lighting could be better. like directly over the top of us. the rock is missing in our composition. 

Whats next?
We will make sure the lighting is correct.
Fabian might wear a tank top. 
We will have a stand-in to take the spot as the rock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment